Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lesson I & II

Lesson I

Yesterday spoke to Sanghratna prabhu. He spoke a very a very striking point.

Krishna can give you everything. Materially He can make you number one in every sphere of life. But He rarely gives Bhakti, Devotional Service.

I have got this by mistake, so I should not be foolish to leave it by mistake. By mercy of Prabhupad and Krishna I have got this process of Pure Devotional Service.

So I should be more enthusiastic and careful while executing Bhakti.

Lesson II

On the day of the program at Sindhu House, I was foolish to raise my voice in between the lecture of H.G. Namasankirtan prabhu, and try to correct a very senior devotee. So I did a very big offending a devotee. Even though I begged forgiveness the lesson I learnt was never interrupt a lecture in between, come what may, whether it is right or wrong. It should not be spoken in between the lecture, especially when a senior devotee is giving the lecture, Who is more knowledgeable than yourself and you are nothing more than a stupid fool.

============================================================================== Please access the attached hyperlink for an important electronic communications disclaimer:   http://www.credit-suisse.com/legal/en/disclaimer_email_ib.html ============================================================================== 

No comments:

Post a Comment